Staying alert and working safely
(Updated 25 June 2020)
As we slowly begin to resume normal service and perform increased numbers of service visits, ensuring the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority.
Please see our risk assessment for vending machine service visits, which provides details of our risk mitigation measures while performing on-site work.
Our key risk-mitigation measures:
We are continuing to ask our customers and clients to respect our social distancing requirements when our operators are on-site. We are maintaining our social distance requirement at 2 metres. If a 2 metre social distance is not feasible in your workplace, we will not be able to attend.
- Service visits by appointment only (unless pre-agreed with site management and procedures are in place for our visits)
- Gloves worn by LC Vending operators at all times while on customer sites
- Carrying increased amounts of surface sanitising fluids, wipes and gloves for working on vending equipment
- Carrying hand gels and sanitising wipes in each vehicle for operator use before and after site visits
- Maintaining social distancing – we will maintain a 2 metre minimum radius between our personnel and any staff or visitors on-site. We are asking customers to please help in this regard by informing your employees of this policy
These are in addition to our previous safety measures:
- Advising staff to not attend work if they or a member of their household has developed any symptoms based on PHE guidance
- Minimising travel wherever possible
- Stopping all machine movements (installations and uplifts) until further notice
- Advising operator personnel of good hygiene precautions and, in particular, appropriate steps to take when visiting customer sites
- Halting all face-to-face meetings and performing these via video chat where possible
- Maintaining social distancing, both while at customer locations and within our own premises
Getting back to normal operationFor our existing customers:
We will be in touch to arrange service visits for equipment, but to request one earlier please email email@example.com and we will do our very best to help. We are responding to email enquiries as soon as possible, but are very busy so please allow 2 working days for a response. From 1st July, we will have more staff available so contact times will be reduced.For new customers:
New installations will be starting again in early July. For those with pre-ordered equipment, thank you for your continued patience and we will be in touch to arrange delivery as soon as possible.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss any matters relating to the Coronavirus outbreak – we’ll do whatever we can to help.
From all at LC Vending
For previous Covid-related response, please see our previous updates.